2. What are cookies?
A cookie is a simple small file that can be sent with the pages of a web address and stored by the web browser on a PC or other device. The information stored therein may be sent to our servers or the servers of relevant third party providers during subsequent visits.
3. What are scripts?
A script is a piece of program code used to enable functionality and interactivity on our website. This code runs on our servers or on your device.
4. What is a web beacon?
A web beacon (also called a pixel tag) is a small invisible piece of text or image on a website that is used to monitor website traffic. To make this possible, various data from you are stored using web beacons.
5.1 Technical or functional cookies
Some cookies ensure that parts of our website work properly and that your user preferences are remembered. By placing functional cookies, we make it easier for you to visit our website. This way you don't have to repeatedly enter the same information when visiting our website, or your items stay in your shopping cart until you check out, for example. We can place these cookies without your consent.
5.2 Analytical Cookies
We use analytical cookies to optimize the website experience for our users. With these analytical cookies we get insights into the use of our website. We ask for your permission to set analytical cookies.
5.3 Marketing/Tracking Cookies
Marketing/tracking cookies are cookies or other form of local storage used to create user profiles in order to display advertisements or to track the user on this website or across websites for similar marketing purposes.
6. Cookies Placed
6.1 Google Fonts
6.2 Google Analytics
- We use Google Analytics (without tracking any Personl Information (Names, Home addresses, Identification card numbers, Location Data, IP addresses, Search and browser history, Health-related and biometric data, Ethnic information, Political convictions, Religious beliefs, Sexual Orientation)
All cookies used on our website fall into the category of (5.1) Technical or functional cookies or 5.2 Analytics cookies. Cookies used on our website comply with the GDPR laws set in the European Economic Area. All cookies used on the website do not collect data that would fall into " Personal Data " category, hence runs without a consent form. For more information on personalising and activation/deactivation of the cookies please read paragraphs 8. Your rights in relation to personal information & 9. Activation/deactivation and deletion of cookies.
8. Your rights in relation to personal information
- You have the right to know why your personal information is being used, what happens to it and how long it will be kept.
- Right of access: You have the right to see the personal data that we have about you.
- Right to rectification: You have the right to have your personal data supplemented, corrected, deleted or blocked whenever you wish.
- If you have given us your consent to process your data, you have the right to revoke this consent and have your personal data deleted.
- Right to data transfer of your data: You have the right to request all your personal data from one controller and transfer it in its entirety to another controller.
- Right to object: You can object to the processing of your data. We comply with this unless there are legitimate grounds for processing.
To exercise these rights please contact us. Please refer to the contact details at the end of this cookie statement. If you have a complaint about how we treat your data, we'd love to hear it, but you also have the right to raise it with the supervisory authority (the data protection authority).
9. Activation/deactivation and deletion of cookies
You can use your internet browser to automatically or manually delete cookies. Another possibility is to set up your Internet browser in such a way that you are notified each time a cookie is placed. For more information about these options, see the instructions in your browser's help section. Please note that our website may not function properly if all cookies are disabled. If you delete the cookies in your browser, they will be re-placed when you visit our website again.
11. Sharing Your Information
The developer will share personal information with third parties only in the ways that are described in this privacy statement. Your personal information may be disclosed: * As required by law, such as to comply with a subpoena, or similar legal process. * To any other third party with your prior consent to do so.
Mailchimp is an all-in-one marketing platform that helps us manage and talk to our clients, customers, and other interested parties. Please read more about Mailchimp and their Privacy / GDPR complience here.
Mailchimp collects the following information:
- E-mail address
Opting Out of Mailchimp
You can unsubscribe at any time by clicking the link in the footer of our emails. For information about our privacy practices, please visit our website. We use Mailchimp as our marketing platform. By subscribing to our Mailchimp Newsletter, you acknowledge that your information will be transferred to Mailchimp for processing. Learn more about Mailchimp's privacy practices here.
11. Contact Information
- Company Name: Chaos Systematic, Inc.
- Business Adress & Phone Number: Upon Request, please e-mail us at email@example.com